Sunday, January 15, 2012

Baby Shower!!!!

Saturday January 14 my mom and sister Beka gave me and Cohen a wonderful shower. We had lots of great goodies and food. They made over 100 cake pops and they were the BEST!!! I got lots of great gifts. We got clothes for him and diapers. We got a set of our bottles. We received enough gift cards to go and purchase our pack n play and all we have left is our high chair. It was a lot of fun seeing family I dont see often and also friends. Even some friends from the way back days of high school....That was a LONG time ago. One of the greatest gifts I got was my mom made Cohen his bedding for his room she is still working on the valance and crib skirt but she did a excellent job on his blanket. She even made him some burp rags and a tag blankie. I am such a lucky girl to have her as my mom. She is the best. I hope that I can be as great to and for my kids as she has been for us girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment